Sunday 29 September 2013

ABSENCE: 31/09/13 - 4/10/12

During the week commencing on the 31st of September, I will be away on a Geography field trip in Swanage, Dorset. This unfortunately will lead to me missing several lessons which means on my return I will be behind on the coursework schedule. Luckily, Sam will be able to finish off the final quarter of the storyboard, photograph each page and upload them onto the blog in the form of an Anamatic which is our main concern at the moment as the storyboard is definitive to the success of the final video as it ensures each shot is considered carefully so the video flows. Sam will also be able to finalise the Risk Assessment we have been carrying out and also upload this to the blog. Furthermore, the lesson structure of the week I will be away means that I will miss five lessons and therefore five hours of work time. I plan to make this time up by increasingly working from home on my return from Swanage and to also attend after school sessions. The work I will need to be complete when I return is:
  • Initial Digipak Front Cover Designs 
  • Analysis of three digipaks
  • Location for the final music video
  • Entire Digipak Draft 

No comments:

Post a Comment